Cadabra Records Subscription 8 Payment Plan Instalment 1
*** Important Please Note ***
1) This is the first payment instalment for Cadabra Records Subscription 8. The Balance must be paid in one months time using the product Cadabra Records Susbscription 8 Instalment 2. You will be notified via email and supplied a link to pay the balance. Non payment of the balance will result in the order being cancelled and deposits are non refundable.
2) The subscription will be despatched throughout the year as stock becomes available, there will be between 4 and 5 shipments during the year. Price is inclusive of Tracked shipping for each shipment.
3) Advance Wax Mage sales offers are excluded from the Euro subscription.
CADABRA RECORDS SUBSCRIPTION 8
What you get:
– Matthew M. Bartlett, The Mill River Revenant 7″ (Our annual Halloween themed release). Read by Anthony D. P. Mann, score by Slasher Film Festival Strategy. Art by Sam Heimer.
– Ambrose Bierce, The Boarded Window 7″. Read by Anthony D. P. Mann, score by Chris Bozzone. Art by Jeremy Hush, liner notes by S. T. Joshi.
– Thomas Ligotti, The Small People 2x LP set. Read by Jon Padgett, score by Chris Bozzone. Art by Jason Barnett. New foreword by Thomas Ligotti.
– H. P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu 2x LP set. Read by Andrew Leman, score by Anima Morte. Art by Karmazid, liner notes by S. T. Joshi. This is a brand new reading paced at the same tempo as our Dagon LP, this production is epic and definitive all around.
– Ambrose Bierce, An Inhabitant of Carcosa 7″. Read by Anthony D. P. Mann, score by Chris Bozzone. Art by Mattew Jaffe, liner notes by S. T. Joshi.
– H. P. Lovecraft, Beyond the Wall of Sleep LP. Read by Andrew Leman, score by Chris Bozzone. Art by Karmazid, liner notes by S. T. Joshi.
– Alone in the Woods, Help is Not Coming LP. Art by Zakuro Aoyama
– H. P. Lovecraft, The Festival LP. Read by Andrew Leman, score by Fabio Frizzi. Art by Jacob Jacobi, liner notes by S. T. Joshi.
– Subscription exclusive, Themes From Hell #9: Chris Bozzone, The Small People 7″
– Subscription exclusive, A hand screen printed 7″ x 7″ Halloween card with art by Cadabra Records founder Jonathan Dennison.
– Subscription exclusive, Halloween candy bag. This is the first in a series of Halloween themed Halloween candy bags. Hand screen printed art by Dave Felton and hand stamped on back.
– Subscription exclusive, The Call of Cthulhu turntable slip-mat. Art by Karmazid.
– Subscription exclusive, The checklist.
All LP’s include posters. The Festival will also include a Christmas card with art by Joe Keinberger.