Friday The 13th Part 2 (Jason Blue Flannel Marble Variant)
Waxwork worked closely with composer Harry Manfredini to bring horror fans a very special and quality soundtrack experience. We’re stoked to present the complete soundtrack sourced from the original 1981 master tapes as a deluxe package featuring artwork by Rich Kelly, 180 gram colored vinyl, and high quality packaging!
Composed by Harry Manfredini
Remastered For Vinyl
180 Gram Blue, Black, and White Marble “Jason Flannel” Colored Vinyl
Artwork by Rich Kelly
ONLY 2 LEFT
Waxwork Records is proud to announce the deluxe vinyl release of FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 2 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Harry Manfredini! Released in 1981, FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 2 is the follow up to the 1980 seminal slasher horror film, FRIDAY THE 13TH. Horror fans meet Jason Voorhees as the masked slasher for the very first time in this sequel, and it’s the first and only time we see him donning a burlap sack over his head, later followed by the classic hockey mask in Part 3 and beyond.
- A02Alice Hangs Up
- A03Keep A Cool Head (Main Title)
- A05Ralph Gets Cursed
- A06Terry Looks For Muffin
- A07Jeff And Sandy Are Watched
- A08The Chase / Sheriff Visits / Villa Jason
- A09Terry In Lake / Dolly In, Scott Out
- B10Vickie Is Watched / Jason At Door
- B11Vickie Goes Up
- B12Jason And Paul Meet
- B13Ragtop And Running Ragged
- B14Ginny Under The Bed
- B15Ginny Visits Villa Jason
- B16Who's At The Door?
- B17Return To Chez Jason / End Title