The Bungalow House
“The Derelict Factory” Edition – Thomas Ligotti, The Bungalow House LP – Read by Jon Padgett, Score by Chris Bozzone
* 150 gram vinyl – blue and black swirl
* Deluxe heavy weight tip-on gatefold jacket.
* Hand numbered fold-over sleeve (similar to our test press sleeves).
* 12 page booklet with new essay/ liner notes by author Matt Cardin, new interview by Thomas Ligotti and more.
* 18″ x 24″ promotional poster.
* Newly commissioned art by Jason Barnett.
Thomas Ligotti (b. 1953) is an American author who is widely considered to be one of the most important living writers of horror fiction. His work is characterized by a distinctively bleak and dark philosophical vision, pitching over into outright nihilism, that remains strikingly original even as it draws on a rich set of literary influences that includes the likes of H. P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, Bruno Schulz, William Burroughs, E. M. Cioran, and Vladimir Nabokov. His short fiction collections include Songs of a Dead Dreamer, Grimscribe, Noctuary, The Nightmare Factory, and Teatro Grottesco. He is also the author of the short novel My Work Is Not Yet Done and the nonfiction work The Conspiracy against the Human Race. He has won multiple Bram Stoker Awards, British Fantasy Awards, and World Fantasy Awards. In 2015 Songs of a Dead Dreamer and Grimscribe were published in a single-volume Penguin Classics edition, making Ligotti one of ten living authors to be included in that distinguished series.
|A||The Bungalow House, Part 1|
|B||The Bungalow House, Part 2|