The Elder Tapes
* Second and definitive edition of 100 copies. 85 are offered for sale. THIS IS IT’S FINAL PRESSING.
*180 gram audiophile black vinyl.
* Deluxe heavy gatefold tip-on jacket.
* Cover art by Clark Ashton Smith scanned from the original art.
* Includes complete poems read in this edition.
* Exclusive 11″ x 11″ hand numbered art print.
ONLY 3 LEFT
Clark Ashton Smith – Live In Auburn, The Elder Tapes. Read by Clark Ashton Smith, with introduction by Robert B. Elder. Recorded in the late 1950’s by Robert B. Elder, is the only known voice recording of Clark Ashton Smith. Mr. Elder picked 11 poems at random from the books The Dark Chateau and Spells and Philtres for Smith to read. Audio has been newly enhanced for clarity, and mastered for vinyl. Although the recording quality of Smiths readings are primitive, consider this as a glimpse into another time and place, into the world of Clark Ashton Smith.